This Blog

In this blog, an international student from Japan used to write about what she felt lovely in Ann Arbor (A2), Michigan. Although she graduated in 2007 and went back to Japan, she still loves A2 and continues to write her recent situation, comparing to her life in A2.

↓This is a bilingual blog
日本語版 (Japanese ver.)

↓More about this blog?
How to Read?

About Me

My photo
I graduated from The University of Michigan (umich) in 2007, and now work as a TV reporter in Japan. I went to the U.S. in Jan. 2005 to study communication - it was the first time for me to go abroad.
I got an A.A. degree in speech communication in California, and B.A. degree in psychology at umich (+ music minor).

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Totally changed...

→ 日本語ページ

Some days ago, I said I came back to Facebook, but I noticed my blog was not importing to facebook... Also, I was so confused that facebook page had TOTALLY changed while I didn't log in!
What is timeline!? Where has my wall gone!?!?
So, I needed some time to understand what was going on and organize my mixed page...
Now, maybe I can restart facebook again :) I am really sorry for keeping ppl who have sent me friend requests waiting...

I'm gonna go to my junior high school reunion again tonight♪
Actually, second time in this week...
Summer is fun~~!

No comments: